Avoiding End-of-Year Delays
Do you remember the delayed shipping issues at the end of 2020? Chase Street Accessories and Engraving has a plan to avoid this in 2021, but we need your help.
- The early bird gets the sale! We're offering our biggest discounts ever until the end of October, to encourage early orders! This is the only sale we'll offer before the holidays. Use codes:
- 15OFF100 to get $15 off any order of $100 or more
- 40OFF200 to get $40 off any order of $200 or more
- 75OFF300 to get $75 off any order of $300 or more
- Anti-BFCM. Like last year, we're skipping Black Friday. We will not offer any Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales. Go spend time with your family, or spend some quiet time relaxing alone! We're rewarding early orders instead of interrupting Thanksgiving.
- Tracked shipping and free local pickup. We'll only be using UPS and Priority Mail so that we have tracking information for all shipments and will know when they get delayed. You can also select free local pickup at checkout!
- Emailed gift messages to recipients. If your gift or award gets delayed en-route, we're happy to send a note to the recipient letting them know you thoughtfully shopped for something personalized and custom, but that they'll receive it just after the holidays.
- Stocking up. We're selecting some favorite gifts and awards to keep in inventory. If you're looking to save time and money, give us a general idea of what you're looking for and we'll pick something out of our back room!
5 Ways to Avoid Late Gifts/Awards
- Order early. This may seem like a no-brainer, but we expect to have trouble guaranteeing delivery times for orders after the end of October due to supply chain shortages and congested shipping services. We have installment plans available if you're waiting on funds!
- Be flexible with style. If you gave a particular corporate award or promotional gift last year, don't restrict your options to the exact same item. We may be able to find something similar on a shorter timeline and at a better price.
- Be prepared to pay more for specific items. If you must have an exact item, we may need to charge a special order or rush fee to get it here in time. Some orders for the end of the year are already requiring a rush fee due to overloaded supply chains.
- Prep your design in advance. We often spend the most time refining designs with clients. While we love this process, it has the potential to delay orders during a season when timing is critical. Check out our artwork tips to speed this process along!
- Pick up instead of shipping. If you're local, you can always select free local pickup at checkout instead of being at the mercy of the shipping services.