Five Father's Day Ideas for Isolation
The best gift you can give Dad this year is keeping him safe by staying at home. If you're celebrating Father's Day while practicing good social and physical distancing, we can help you add a little extra thought to a special gift. We've got a full Father's Day collection of items we think he'll love, and these are some particular favorites:
- We're constantly restocking our Baltimore Orioles and Ravens fabric masks, so even if they're sold out, add your email address to the inventory notification field. You'll get an automated email as soon as we restock. This is a great option for the sports-oriented dad who's looking forward to rooting for his favorite teams from a distance.
- Is Dad ordering more packages since he can't go out to shop? Give him a handy-dandy utility knife / box cutter with a personalized message or design. It looks awesome and is practical as well!
- If he's sitting at home with a little extra time to finally get around to writing the great American novel, maybe a custom notebook is in order! We can add anything from initials to a handwritten message to the front, so sky's the limit.
- Now more than ever, we have to make our own coffee instead of going out. Ceramic mugs are a traditional Father's Day gift, and now you can make it uniquely his!
- What Dad doesn't love a cold beer or soda at the end of the day? And what Dad wouldn't love to drink it out his own personalized pint glass? It'll also allow you to make dad-jokes about having a drink "with his name on it."
Order now to make sure you get your custom gift in time for Father's Day! We offer curbside pickup if you're concerned about shipping delays, but we're still operating fully even though we can't let you in the showroom. Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay at home to protect all our fathers!