Mission and Vision
Chase Street Accessories & Engraving offers employee recognition/awards, promotional items, office accessories, personalized gifts, and Baltimore City souvenirs. We create tangible evidence of your esteem for the people in your life. Our engraving and customization services combine state-of-the-art technology with inspiration from our historic neighborhood of Mount Vernon in Baltimore, Maryland. Whether you're looking for a one-of-a-kind gift for a loved one or need full support for a corporate event, we'll help you find a way to honor friends and colleagues the way they deserve -- with a lasting memory.
We started Chase Street A&E with the dream of making cool things for people ... with lasers. Now we have the dream laser and we know how to use it. We can put words on things, or pictures of dogs on things, or dogs and words at the same time. The options are limitless. If you are in Baltimore, come check us out. If you are not in Baltimore, come check out Baltimore, then come check us out.
- CBS Baltimore: Mayor Young, BDC Award $100K In Grants To Baltimore Manufacturers To Make PPE - May 22, 2020
- WBALTV 11 (NBC): 10 manufacturers get $100K in city, BDC grants to produce PPE - May 22, 2020
- City of Baltimore Mayor's Office Press Release: Mayor Young and BDC Awards $100,000 in Grants to Baltimore City Manufacturers to Produce Personal Protective Equipment - May 22, 2020
- Fox45 News: Local retailers team up to create quality masks amid coronavirus pandemic - April 17, 2020
- Fox45 News: FACE MASKS & COVERINGS: How to get one! - April 16, 2020
- A&E Magazine: Chase Street Accessories & Engraving Nominated for Local Award - March 17, 2020
- Baltimore Sun: ‘Baltimore: Actually, I like it.’ Give the gift of Charm City snark this holiday season - December 2, 2019
- Insights Magazine: CHASING A DREAM: Chase Street Accessories & Engraving Started with a Long-Time Dream--but Grew Up Much More Quickly - December 2019
- Fox45 News: FROM "INFESTED" TO "INVESTED" | One business banks on Baltimore pride - August 15, 2019
- The Independent: Baltimore store sells mugs printed with Trump’s racist tweets and donates profits to help poor schoolchildren - August 12, 2019
- The Washington Post: A Baltimore shop put Trump’s tweets on a best-selling mug. Some profits will go to help the city. - August 11, 2019
- The New Yorker: Baltimore Responds to President Trump - August 3, 2019
- Radio Canada: Propos racistes sur Twitter : Trump en remet et attaque un révérend afro-américain - 29 June, 2019