What is Chase Street Accessories & Engraving?
Chase Street Accessories & Engraving offers custom awards, branded promotional products, personalized gifts, and Baltimore City souvenirs. Our state-of-the-art engraving and customization services unite in-house production with an international network of socially-conscious suppliers and vendors. The Chase Street A&E production team’s decoration services include laser engraving, rotary engraving, heat transfer printing, full-color sublimation printing, embroidery, and more. The design team also provides layout, design, and artwork services upon request. From the showroom and workshop in the historic neighborhood of Mount Vernon (Baltimore, MD) Chase Street A&E provides branded awards and swag for corporate events, bespoke favors for parties and reunions, made-to-order gifts for birthdays and anniversaries, and keepsakes commemorating distinctive moments in Baltimore history.
To express appreciation, strengthen communities, and celebrate life events through our design expertise and tailored, responsive production.
- Baltimore Sun: Baltimore Sun’s Best: Readers’ Choice 2021 lifestyle & shopping destinations - July 7,2021
- VoyageBaltimore: Inspiring Conversations with Shana Beach of Chase Street Accessories & Engraving - July 1, 2021
- Graphics Pro Magazine: Chase Street Accessories & Engraving Nominated in Baltimore Sun’s Best - May 17, 2021
- Visit Baltimore: Can't Wait to Welcome You IRL - Spring/Summer 2021 issue
- Graphics Pro Magazine: Shop Profile: Chase Street Accessories & Engraving, a Spirit of Resiliency - April 2021 issue
- Women + Business Podcast - March 20, 2021
- Made In Baltimore Lookbook - November 9, 2020
- SouthBMore.com: Downtown Partnership Launching Holiday Pop-up Retail Store at Center Plaza - November 30, 2020
- CBS Baltimore: Mayor Young, BDC Award $100K In Grants To Baltimore Manufacturers To Make PPE - May 22, 2020
- WBALTV 11 (NBC): 10 manufacturers get $100K in city, BDC grants to produce PPE - May 22, 2020
- City of Baltimore Mayor's Office Press Release: Mayor Young and BDC Awards $100,000 in Grants to Baltimore City Manufacturers to Produce Personal Protective Equipment - May 22, 2020
- Fox45 News: Local retailers team up to create quality masks amid coronavirus pandemic - April 17, 2020
- Fox45 News: FACE MASKS & COVERINGS: How to get one! - April 16, 2020
- A&E Magazine: Chase Street Accessories & Engraving Nominated for Local Award - March 17, 2020
- Baltimore Sun: ‘Baltimore: Actually, I like it.’ Give the gift of Charm City snark this holiday season - December 2, 2019
- Insights Magazine: CHASING A DREAM: Chase Street Accessories & Engraving Started with a Long-Time Dream--but Grew Up Much More Quickly - December 2019
- Fox45 News: FROM "INFESTED" TO "INVESTED" | One business banks on Baltimore pride - August 15, 2019
- The Independent: Baltimore store sells mugs printed with Trump’s racist tweets and donates profits to help poor schoolchildren - August 12, 2019
- The Washington Post: A Baltimore shop put Trump’s tweets on a best-selling mug. Some profits will go to help the city. - August 11, 2019
- The New Yorker: Baltimore Responds to President Trump - August 3, 2019
- Radio Canada: Propos racistes sur Twitter : Trump en remet et attaque un révérend afro-américain - 29 June, 2019