When placing an order, you agree to the following:
- Accuracy of order. All information provided in this order form is accurate and all items will be customized to the specifications provided. If I waived the opportunity to view a proof before order completion, I have agreed to use the layout crafted by the Chase Street A&E design staff. For color items, Chase Street A&E cannot guarantee exact colors due to variations in materials and coatings, but will match my order/proof as closely as possible.
- Returns. Chase Street A&E guarantees satisfaction. To be eligible for a return, I must contact Chase Street A&E within 15 days of receiving the order with a reason for return. All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee unless the purchase has a manufacturer’s defect or was not completed to the specifications provided in this form. Returns that are soiled, damaged, or missing parts are not eligible for exchange or refund. I agree to the full refund policy.
- Customer-provided materials. Because composition of materials can affect customization, I understand Chase Street A&E cannot guarantee the results on customer-provided materials. Chase Street A&E is not liable for replacement of materials if processing is not successful.
- Customer-provided artwork. I will provide vector format artwork (including .ai, .eps, .cdr, and .pdf) or high-resolution raster artwork at 600dpi or greater (including .jpg, .png, .gif, and .tif). Photocopies, business cards, letterhead, and images from social media are rarely production-ready and may result in additional design charges. If my artwork is determined to be non-production-ready, Chase Street A&E will contact me before proceeding.
- Pricing adjustments. Customer-provided items and artwork requests will be evaluated within 24 hours to determine accurate pricing/processing capabilities. Within this window I’ll be notified of any additional fees to process the item, at which point I may choose to proceed or cancel the order.
- Intellectual property. I have rights to the content being used and have not provided copyrighted/trademarked order artwork. Chase Street A&E may publish photos/video of this order unless noted otherwise.
- Cancellation. If I cancel my order during production, I am liable for all expenses incurred. Chase Street A&E also reserves the right to cancel any order at any time with a complete refund. If you have any questions about any of the above or our website
If you have any questions, please reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or (833) 33-CHASE.